Saturday, January 9, 2010

Zoo Pet Supplies Grizzly Bear Toys For My Rottweiler?

Grizzly bear toys for my Rottweiler? - zoo pet supplies

I have a Rottweiler puppy years, a male, weighing about 130 pounds. It destroyed all the toys we gave only the end of May and a long bone leather foot in 30 minutes. I play with tire 3 feet, and began to destroy them. I spoke with all the pet stores where I live, and suggested I look online for Grizzly / black bear toy. What is the nature of their zoo animals. Everything I see shops, teddy bears ... If I could help someone, I would be very grateful. Please no stupid answers.
Thank you, thank you!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You might want to check the website or your local zoo, where he also contact the brown bear in toys.

Good luck with your dog.

Justin said...

YES GET bears!

Post a Comment