Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Implantation Bleeding Twice In Amonth Can You Have Implantation Bleeding Twice And Have It Last For More Than 3 Days?

Can you have implantation bleeding twice and have it last for more than 3 days? - implantation bleeding twice in amonth

The reason for asking b / ci have sex twice this month and had the day after the two times I have, I am a Brown, the relief lasted for 3-4 days saw. Both were protected by condoms. This month I had sore nipples or sensitive, swelling, spasms (pelvis and abdomen), gas (almost feel it through my intestines on the move), back pain, headaches, and 30 seconds. I started to ovulate on day 15. So I am not sure if my immediate or signs of menstration Preggers.

3 comments:

aprils24... said...

wow i am haven the same symptoms. E-mail and let me know what you learn.

okayokay said...

WOW, it is serious?

okayokay said...

WOW, it is serious?

Post a Comment