Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Does Asthma Make You Snore Could This Be Asthma?

Could this be asthma? - does asthma make you snore

OK hoarse First ... Untreated asthma can snoring? Seconds smoked for 12 years, 1 1 / 2 packs a day. I went in early November. I left because I had what seems almost like a panic attack. My chest is really tight and I breathe very flat. (it feels almost as if breathing in a balloon, and will not) be greater. At first I thought it was a side effect of leaving, but he went too long it seems. One of my friends was diagnosed with asthma after smoking. leaves? or it could be asthma? I have an appointment with a doctor, but not until next week.

1 comments:

James S said...

Snoring occurs because the structures of the airway collapse on itself during sleep. Are you overweight? They have a relatively large tongue or jaw is relatively low, or both? They have a short neck and thick? Snoring is more about how the structures of the upper airway when the muscles to keep moving open when you are awake, relax during sleep. If you think you have a sleep disorder, ask your doctor to refer you to an apparent sleep background.

18 pack / year consumption of snuff is enough to cause permanent damage to the lungs. Asthma, which you have developed is quite possible, because of smoking. Tightness in the chest can be a symptom of anxiety, though. As asthma is not likely to stop smoking, following the cessation of smoking occur. It is more likely that the results of asthma due to lung damage caused by smoking. I recommend that you consult your doctor for a breathing test (spirometry lung function) measured.

Post a Comment