Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cover Letter For Staffing Agency When Interviewing For A Staffing Agency, Should You Include A Cover Letter?

When interviewing for a staffing agency, should you include a cover letter? - cover letter for staffing agency

If your letter is a good summary of your skills, experience and desire for employment, they are well in any case, a cover letter. A letter will tell you more about the intentions of the work of a person and how exactly the experience that the play list, say in your CV to their jobs. There are also a letter of agency more staff to follow when it comes to match the correct position.

For example, if I have a resume to a client, 4-5 candidates for consideration for a job, I always a "propaganda" about the individual candidates in the e-mail or fax body. If you gave me a better idea of what you want and what they could, a company that let me provide better representation.

2 comments:

Katie G said...

It never hurts, an even if the grammar and punctuation correct. With 2 other reading test in order to ensure that it makes sense.

I have seen that the position of someone who has attempted or failure to use big words if you do not know what they mean it hurts!

Skanky Skeezer said...

The traditional advice is to provide a cover letter, but I know read a few potential employers as well. I had to go through a resume and e-mails and a few select people for interviews and I realized that the letter was mainly repeat what in the program. I practically ignored the letters from all over, and I know that my boss did the same thing.

Post a Comment