Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shower Lotion After You Take Your Shower, How Much Lotion Do You Normally Use On Your Whole Body?

After you take your shower, how much lotion do you normally use on your whole body? - shower lotion

I wondered how much use a lotion all over my body after a bath or shower, or when you apply? That means if you have a pump 2 pumps per arm, leg 1 of 1 breast pump pump, or something else.

How are typically applied in general? For me, 1 jet and an average arm, 2 for each leg, 2 on my stomach / chest area and 1 per foot. And how old are you? I've done for 34 years, and since I was 13 years.

3 comments:

Mღღks said...

I am 16 years old.
I'm using 2 jets for the legs.
1 for elbow feet.and sometimes: P
and a few spoonfuls of another moisturizer for face and neck.

I have never supplied with moisture, my stomach / chest.

Emi Mac said...

2 pumps per trip, the feet are.
1 pump for back and lower back.
1 pump for the region of the chest and abdomen.
1 pump per arm, which includes the upper back.
23 years, so that, since I have 15 or 16 years.

ally said...

I use a lot of after-shave evryday since and my skin is a little sensitive! Body Butter i first use and after the cream with cocoa butter or cream with a Self Tanner in him. I use the cream on my legs the rest of my body, not so much.

Post a Comment