Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Scorpio Man Texts Scorpio Man?

Scorpio man? - scorpio man texts

My friend has a very Scorpio new song on declarations of love, asked me to meet his parents / friends / etc. .. Dog, after reading a lot about the Virgo, Scorpio, and how we are a cold fish, I try to be (with him or so I'm very attracted to him and my feelings are freaking me out) just for that point, how much I love you / wife / etc and he wants her back! I can not win! Scorpion A man can tell me what this means?

7 comments:

artutina said...

He feels for you, but Scorpio men can understand a little complicated. They do nothing, and he knows it. For some reason I want to keep on hunting from time to time, if the relationship has been established. What remains interesting for them. Do not try to call us or text ...... decrease slightly. As has been said, will not always be available and remain mysterious (not show everything at once, or) provide details of their all their shots. Never play with him, so ........ because I like him. Not only that, pardon!

fireball... said...

Strange as it seems you want .... try to limit text message once a day if requested more

sexyfema... said...

ALL ABOUT TAURUS

sexyfema... said...

ALL ABOUT TAURUS

sexyfema... said...

ALL ABOUT TAURUS

P1189 said...

I'm a Scorpio, and I have no idea why her back, if you say you love / Miss you. I think he wants to be the one who says, do not you? try to play hard to get to. People will want more, if they do not have it.

The Last Scion said...

Scorpio men are hunters. They love the thrill of the hunt. Giving too easy, and it will be cold. Continue as they are concerned and want more. Adventurous by nature, is difficult to keep their attention on you in a relationship. You are not monogamous by nature. Do not be too certain hours. As vague about his plans, and Scorpion are kept in their toes. "

Post a Comment