Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fruit Center Wedding Pieces I Need Ideas For Black And White Wedding, With Some Hot Blue Accents ?

I need ideas for Black and White wedding, with some hot blue accents ? - fruit center wedding pieces

So its kinda hard to tell you about the blue ... and the color I want is the blue color of the outbreak of the dragon fruit ... I know, tell her stupid, but his only example of blue, as near as I could not find a photo http://www.typetive.com/candyblog/item/starburst_baja_california_tropical>>. Regardless of their wedding in December, and I am confused about the flowers, because there are not many flowers there that the color ... So I know I want to wear the bridesmaid bouquets Ball ... I thought white with a black tie ... But my area, I am confused about the Center Peices ... And ideas .... would be great =)

Oh ... not "worthy of the Sea" wedding ideas lol, I know, a marriage automatically BLUE OCEAN! but it is December and do not live near the beach = /

0 comments:

Post a Comment